Important security announcement

Due to improved security standards, changes to your web browser are required to continue to view this website.

You will unable to view this website using this browser after July 22nd 2017. Further information can be found here

Continue & update later

Are any other permissions required in addition to listed building consent?

As well as listed building consent, you may also require the following:

Planning permission

  • Extensions or works to both domestic and non domestic properties which exceed permitted development criteria.
  • The provision within the curtilage of a listed building of any building used for domestic heating purposes for the storage of oil or liquid petroleum gas
  • Any new/changes to enclosures to a listed building e.g. a wall or fence.
  • Satellite dishes of certain sizes and in certain locations

For more information go to Planning Permission

Conservation Area consent

  • To demolish a building greater than 115 cubic metres in size
  • To demolish a wall, fence, gate or railing in excess of 1 metre in height next to a highway including a public footpath or bridleway or public open space, or two metres elsewhere

Building Regulations

  • Building Regulation consent is likely to be required for a wide range of alterations including larger extensions, the replacement of roofs and any structural alterations.

Contact bcontrol@aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk for more information

Not what you were looking for? Chat to us online or contact us.