Are any other permissions required in addition to listed building consent?
- Extensions or works to both domestic and non domestic properties which exceed permitted development criteria.
- The provision within the curtilage of a listed building of any building used for domestic heating purposes for the storage of oil or liquid petroleum gas
- Any new/changes to enclosures to a listed building e.g. a wall or fence.
- Satellite dishes of certain sizes and in certain locations
For more information go to Planning Permission
Conservation Area consent
- To demolish a building greater than 115 cubic metres in size
- To demolish a wall, fence, gate or railing in excess of 1 metre in height next to a highway including a public footpath or bridleway or public open space, or two metres elsewhere
Building Regulation consent is likely to be required for a wide range of alterations including larger extensions, the replacement of roofs and any structural alterations.
Contact email@example.com for more information