Important security announcement

Due to improved security standards, changes to your web browser are required to continue to view this website.

You will unable to view this website using this browser after July 22nd 2017. Further information can be found here

Continue & update later

Do I need planning permission for a change of use?

Information about use classes and when permission is required for a change of use is available from the planning portal website
Alternatively please apply in writing by emailing us at devcon@aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk if you would like us to tell you whether a proposed change of use requires planning permission. Please note there is a charge of £72.00 (including VAT) for this service.
You can pay online by accessing the following payment form. Once payment has been received your application will be allocated to a Case Officer.

Some permitted changes of use only require prior notification to the local planning authority. Prior notification forms are available from the planning portal forms

Not what you were looking for? Chat to us online or contact us.