Important security announcement

Due to improved security standards, changes to your web browser are required to continue to view this website.

You will unable to view this website using this browser after July 22nd 2017. Further information can be found here

Continue & update later

Do I need planning permission to create a driveway/drop my kerb?

It is likely you will need planning permission for a new driveway/dropped kerb if you live on a main road or want to create a second access.
Many residential addresses do not need planning permission, but you will need a licence from Bucks County Council. Before they issue a licence, Bucks County Council will ask you to provide either a planning permission or confirmation that planning permission is not required. You can contact Bucks County Council on 0845 230 2882 or by accessing the Transport for Bucks website

To find out if planning permission is required, please go to our website at www.aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk/creating-parking-front- gardens Please email devcon@aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk  with your details. If you want to know whether you need planning. There is a fee of £72 for this service.  You can pay online by accessing the following payment form. www.aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk/paying- planning-services-online
Once payment has been received your application will be allocated to a Case Officer.
If planning permission is required, please complete an application form or online.

Not what you were looking for? Chat to us online or contact us.